We present to your attention a phone tutorial made by NESworkshop. The pouch is folding, it can accommodate a phone with a diagonal of up to 7 inches (~177mm) and dimensions of up to 170x85mm.
- The pouch opens/closes with a zipper when traveling. In operation, the pouch opens/closes using a quick and silent ShockCord fastening. In this option, you can easily install a cable for charging your phone.
- On the front side of the pouch there is a 150x50mm Velcro panel.
- The body of the pouch has a rigid base.
- Two ways to attach the pouch (Velcro or Molle)
- At the bottom of the pouch there is a technological input for the cable.
- All materials made in USA
- Selling only case (Phone, PlateCarrier is not included)
- Constructed of 500D Cordura® tactical nylon (varied pattern)
If you are interested in something, or you are in doubt, please contact us.