NESworkshop present this headset band is made to fit tactical headsets such as Howard Leight Impact Sport and MSA Sordin’s. The cover has breathable mesh padding to allow for airflow and to keep your head comfortable when the headset is worn for a long period of time. There is also velcro on the top of the padded band where you can attach name tapes. Please change what MOD you need.
Howard Leight: Approximately 10.5″ when folded (Fits bands: specifically for the Howard Leight Impact Sport. Will also fit MSA Sordin Supreme Pro with leather headband)
- Constructed of 500D Cordura® tactical nylon (varied pattern)
- All materials made in USA
- At the top of the sling used with Velcro colors, for attaching the dominators, grimlocks.
- Selling only cover (peltor is not included)
- 100% nylon
- Used breathable mesh.
- There is a handy loop for hanging your headphones at home, in the workplace, and where you want to.
- The length of a protective cover 10,5 “
If you are interested in something, or you are in doubt, please contact us.
There are no reviews yet.